Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sketchbook Project 2012

I have decided to participate in the Sketchbook Project again this year. A fellow illustrator and I have decided to combine our talents into this sketchbook and the theme we chose is This is a Sketchbook.
We don't have much to show yet but I am looking forward to seeing what turns out when we combine our styles! I felt that with this particular theme anything goes!
Art House has also uploaded my entire sketchbook to their site from the Sketchbook Project 2011. Please check out my pages and leave a comment!
Lastly, I now have a Twitter button on my blog. I plan to create a custom one because they are so much nicer and more personal I feel than the default buttons. In addition, I feel that it will show my illustration style more and my web design experience a little bit. I am also thinking of creating a custom Facebook button too.
Of course, I will post WIP with both buttons! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment