Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Blog Headers

For a while now, I've been meaning to pretty up my blog and give it more personality...and you know, make it look more like a real website. I have been thinking for a long time now about what to call my blog. I've never been really talented at coming up with clever titles for things. I still would like to use my name in my blog title but instead, drop my last name since it's quite a mouthful! I really like the idea of "ChristinaArts." (with one dominant letter A). Sounds kinda like "Christina's Art" but more of a play on words...Of course I would use lower case letters because I feel it looks friendlier and reflects my illustration style.
Here are some concepts of blog headers I came up with tonight. Bear in mind that I am an illustrator who is still learning about graphic design.
I plan to add a character somewhere in the header. My business card has a frog on it and I think he could be really cute here. Again, I wanted to play with Photoshop custom brushes. I am really into those lately. I may also try a handwritten type header. Handwritten type always looks cool.
Enjoy!



1 comment: