Monday, October 10, 2011

Hibernate: Color, and Shamrock Designs

Here is the color so far for my sketch Hibernate, which I did for the Illustration Friday challenge last week. I decided to bring it in to Photoshop and add some color. I have really gotten into using custom PS brushes, which give really interesting effects to your artwork. I use the default brushes at a minimum now.


Secondly, I'd like to add my shamrock designs thus far. I posted the line drawings over the summer. In case you forgot what they looked like, to the left are the original drawings. I decided to drop the first design and draw two new ones to make it an even 4. Included with the line drawings is the color WIP...

I will post some detail views of the color designs as well, because they are quite detailed...

















No comments:

Post a Comment