Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Halloween Illustrations


Been a long time since I've posted anything new. Had a very busy summer and I'm a new aunt to the most adorable nephew. :-D
I have been doing some freelance work but also my own work too. Since it's October I thought I would post some new Halloween pieces. My favorite is the Halloween Faces pattern. I want to make it (and Fall Leaves) true repeating patterns so that I can place them on different items (such as gift wrap). I've been looking at some good tutorials online for this. I love the newest version of Adobe Illustrator so I am looking forward to trying out some new repeating patterns. :-)
The Pumpkin pattern was a combination of Illustrator and Photoshop work. For my scarecrow character, I may change the ribbon on his hat but I haven't decided yet...I may keep it.
I hope you enjoy!

Happy Halloween! :-)







No comments:

Post a Comment