Friday, March 7, 2014

Make Art That Sells Assignment Bootcamp~March Mini!

This week we got the March mini assignment from MATS. The theme....Jello! We were given a few reference photos to get a feel for the color, texture and lighting/transparency of jello.
I got started by drawing a few jello shapes but then got inspired from animation concept art books, especially the movement/gesture shown in character concept art.
Since jello is very wiggly and wobbly I went on to creating 'dancing' jello characters. I definitely want to incorporate the fruit somehow, possibly as a background element. 
I am looking forward to finding out what the main assignment is on Monday to see how I can change/adapt/improve these sketches to the final.
Post for MATS March main assignment coming soon! 





No comments:

Post a Comment